1. Your Acceptance
A. By using and/or visiting this website (collectively, including all Contents available through the avantikain.com domain name, or "Website"), you signify your agreement to (i) These terms and conditions (the "Terms of Service") and (2) AIPL’s privacy notice found at http://www.avantikain.com/privacy_policy and incorporated here by reference. If you do not agree to any of these terms, the AIPL’s privacy notice, please do not use the avantikain.com Website. B. Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms of Service, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version http://www.avantikain.com/terms_conditions). AIPL may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
2. Avantikain.com and its network of websites
3. AIPL Accounts
A. In order to access some features of the Website(s), you will have to create an account with AIPL. You may never use another's account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password protected. You must notify AIPL immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. B. Although AIPL will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account; you may be liable for the losses of AIPL or others due to such unauthorized use.
4. General Use of the Website(s) -- Permissions and Restrictions.
AIPL hereby grants you permission to access and use the Website(s) as set forth in these Terms of Service, provided that: A. You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Website(s), including but not limited to User Submissions (defined below), without AIPL’s prior written authorization. B. You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Website(s), including but not limited to AIPL’s Slide Gallery or any of its related technologies. C. You agree not to access User Submissions (defined below) or AIPL’s Content through any technology, or other explicitly authorized means AIPL may designate. D. You agree not to use the Website(s) for any commercial use, without the prior written authorization of AIPL. Prohibited commercial uses include any of the following actions taken without AIPL’s express approval: sale of access to the Website or its related services on another website; use of the Website or its related services, for the primary purpose of gaining advertising or subscription revenue; the sale of advertising, on the AIPL website or any third-party website, targeted to the content of specific User Submissions or AIPL’s content; and any use of the Website or its related services that AIPL finds, in its sole discretion, to use AIPL’s resources or User Submissions with the effect of competing with or displacing the market for AIPL, AIPL’s content, or its User Submissions. E. You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the AIPL servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, AIPL grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. AIPL reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Website (e.g. comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Website with respect to their User Submissions. F. You will otherwise comply with the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service, AIPL Guidelines, and all applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations. G. AIPL the right to discontinue any aspect of the AIPL Website(s) at any time.
5. Your Use of Content on the Site
In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of content on the AIPL Website(s). A. The content on the AIPL Website(s), except all User Submissions (as defined below), including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like ("Content") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to AIPL, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law. Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. AIPL reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content. B. You may access User Submissions solely: for your information and personal use;as intended through the normal functionality of the AIPL Service(s); and C. User Comments are made available to you for your information and personal use solely as intended through the normal functionality of the AIPL Services. User Comments are made available "as is", and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, downloaded, or otherwise exploited in any manner not intended by the normal functionality of the AIPL Services or otherwise as prohibited under this Agreement. D. You may access AIPL Website(s) Content, User Submissions and other content only as permitted under this Agreement. AIPL reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the AIPL Content and the AIPL Services. E. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of User Submissions of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. F. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the AIPL Website(s) or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the AIPL Website(s) or the Content therein. G. You understand that when using the AIPL Website(s), you will be exposed to User Submissions from a variety of sources, and that AIPL is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Submissions. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Submissions that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against AIPL with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold AIPL, its Owners/Operators, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the site.
6. Your User Submissions and Conduct
A. As an AIPL account holder you may submit photo/ audio/ video content and textual content ("User Comments"). User audio/ Videos/ photos and User Comments are collectively referred to as "User Submissions." You understand that whether or not such User Submissions are published, AIPL does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Submissions. B. You shall be solely responsible for your own User Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with User Submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize AIPL to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all User Submissions to enable inclusion and use of the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by the Website and these Terms of Service. C. In connection with User Submissions, you further agree that you will not submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant AIPL all of the license rights granted herein. D. AIPL does not endorse any User Submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and AIPL expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Submissions. AIPL does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website, and AIPL will remove all Content and User Submissions if properly notified that such Content or User Submission infringes on another's intellectual property rights. AIPL reserves the right to remove Content and User Submissions without prior notice.
7. Account Termination Policy
A. AIPL will terminate a User's access to its Website if, under appropriate circumstances, they are determined to be a repeat infringer. B. AIPL reserves the right to decide whether a User Submission is appropriate and complies with these Terms of Service for violations other than copyright infringement and violations of intellectual property law, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscene or defamatory material, or excessive length. AIPL may remove such User Submissions and/or terminate a User's access for uploading such material in violation of these Terms of Service at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
8. Digital Millennium Copyright Act
A. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification to AIPL: A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
9. Warranty Disclaimer
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE AIPL WEBSITE(S) SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AIPL, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE(S) AND YOUR USE THEREOF. AIPL MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE'S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE(S), (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE(S), (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE AIPL WEBSITE(S). AIPL DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE AIPL WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND AIPL WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IN NO EVENT SHALL AIPL, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE(S), (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE(S), (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE AIPL WEBSITE(S), WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT AIPL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
The Website is controlled and offered by AIPL from its facilities in India. AIPL makes no representations that the AIPL Website(s) is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the AIPL Website(s) from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless AIPL, its parent corporation, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the AIPL Website(s); (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the AIPL Website(s).
12. Ability to Accept Terms of Service
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13, as the AIPL Website(s) is not intended for children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the AIPL Website(s). There are lots of other great web sites for you. Talk to your parents about what sites are appropriate for you.
13. Assignment These Terms of Service, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by AIPL without restriction.
14. General You agree that: (i) the AIPL Website(s) shall be deemed solely based in Guwahati, India; and (ii) the AIPL Website(s) shall be deemed a passive website that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over AIPL, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than Guwahati. These Terms of Service shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Assam, India, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any claim or dispute between you and AIPL that arises in whole or in part from the AIPL Website(s) shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Guwahati, India. These Terms of Service, together with the Privacy Notice at http://www.avantikain.com/privacy_policy and any other legal notices published by AIPL on the Website(s), shall constitute the entire agreement between you and AIPL concerning the AIPL’s Website(s). If any provision of these Terms of Service is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of this these Terms of Service shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and AIPL’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. AIPL reserves the right to amend these Terms of Service at any time and without notice, and it is your responsibility to review these Terms of Service for any changes. Your use of the AIPL Website(s) following any amendment of these Terms of Service will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms. YOU AND AIPL AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE AIPL WEBSITE(S) MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.